- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant detached residence taking a handsome stance within a much admired residential setting
- Detached double garage block with office or playroom above
- Spacious entrance hallway with spindled oak staircase to the first floor gallery style landing
- Drawing room with contemporary fireplace
- Family room with feature brick chimney breast and inset cast iron multi-fuel stove
- Stunning open plan kitchen and dining area, open plan to sun room with double doors to the family room, forming a wonderful live-in style to the rear of the home
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with a generous range of fitted high and low level units, including a feature cooking area with over mantle, space for a free standing range. Integrated appliances include an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Rear hallway leading to a downstairs cloakroom/WC and a separate utility room with fitted high and low level units
- Contemporary style bathroom on the first floor with freestanding bath, WC and feature wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC front and rear doors
- Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area
- Attractive boundary wall to the front with black wrought iron railings and matching double entrance gates
- Neat gardens laid out in lawns to the rear
- The main roof space of the home is floored and has plastered walls and roof windows allowing an easy conversion subject to all building control regulations
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 2670 sq ft plus 728 sq ft in garage block (Land and Property Services)
- Service Charge: NIL
A very elegant and exclusive detached residence enjoying a prime residential setting of individual homes, located just off Mil Hill, on the edge of Waringstown’s historic village, famous for its summer floral displays, picturesque cricket lawns, a fine Jacobean mansion house and indeed Waringstown Primary School. A good road network will link neighbouring provincial towns including Moira and the M1 motorway as well as Banbridge and the A1 carriageway. The property has a wonderful interior for modern living, beautifully finished to an exceptional standard of finish and presented in an elegant style which will immediately to a discerning purchaser seeking a modern home in a highly residential and convenient setting. Viewing a must!
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »