- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow with Gardens in Lawn and Garage
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge and Fitted Kitchen with Tiled Flooring
- Modern Shower Room with Fully Tiled Walls and Floor
- Good Size Conservatory with Tiled Flooring
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Doubl Glazed Windows
- Generous Gardens to Front and Rear with Lawn/Flowerbeds
- Excellent Residential Area within Popular Gilnahirk
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to downsize to a well established residential area with this deceptively spacious detached bungalow with gardens in lawn and detached garage.
Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, three well proportioned bedrooms and fitted kitchen leading to conservatory overlooking rear garden. A modern white shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Well laid out accommodation and priced to allow for modernisation, this property offers everything for a retired couple wanting to maintain enough accommodation for the family and enjoy lots of outside space with good size gardens in lawn and driveway leading to detached garage.
Convenient location, Gilnahirk offers a vast range schools, shops, cafes and bus routes into Belfast City Centre and the popular Ballyhackamore Village, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard, hot press
- Lounge Room 12'8 x 11'4 (3.86m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen 12'8 x 9'5 (3.86m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 12'2 (3.96m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 6'9 (3.96m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 9'4 (3.40m x 2.84m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, mirrored cabinet, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Conservatory 11'2 x 7'4 (3.40m x 2.24m)
- Tiled floor
- Front garden laid in lawn, flowerbeds and boundary wall with hedge, tarmac driveway. Rear garden with lawn with flowerbeds and paved area.
- Detached Garage 16'6 x 8'9 (5.03m x 2.67m)
- Light and power, remote control roller shutter door, access to boiler house to rear with oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »