- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Twin En-Suite Shower Rooms
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Modern Built End of Terrace in Ever Popular Development
Holding a prime corner site within this ever popular development this modern constructed end of terrace will impress. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge with French door to garden, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and gas hob with dining area and classic white family bathroom. The dwelling further offers twin en-suite shower rooms to first floor with the master suite covering the entire upper floor. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, built-in mirrored slide robes and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A private rear garden combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, excellent shopping and public transport all close by.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.64 x 5.48 (11'11" x 18'0")
- French door to rear garden, panelled radiator.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 5.47 x 3.57 (17'11" x 11'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, fridge/freezer space, built-in under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Under stairs storage, cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 2.27 (12'6" x 7'5")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.29 x 4.08 (10'10" x 13'5")
- Panelled radiator.
En-Suite Shower - Comprising Quadrant shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Upper Floor
- Master Bedroom 7.33 x 3.76 (24'1" x 12'4")
- Range of mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, twin Velux roof lights, wood laminate floor.
En-Suite Shower - Comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, Velux roof light.
- Front garden in lawn, rear patio garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »