- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- One reception
- Kitchen / dining area
- Shower room
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Cul de sac setting
This unique opportunity will be of appeal to a wide range of buyers, given its good outside space and internal accommodation on 1 level. There are 2 bedrooms, both with built in storage, lounge with solid wood flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with dining and a shower suite. On a level site the gardens are low maintenance to both the front and rear and there is a very useful brick store in the rear gardens. Close to many local amenities, its also on the doorstep of Belvoir Park forest and Shaw's Bridge, perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors!. We believe interest in the property will be high, as these bungalows rarely come onto the open market.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood floor, built in robe.
- Lounge 14'6 x 11'0 (4.42m x 3.35m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 10'11 (3.40m x 3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, wood work surfaces, 5 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Rear hallway
- Solid wood floor.
- Shower room 8'7 x 5'2 (2.62m x 1.57m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome shower fittings, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 10'0 (3.43m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2
- Front and rear low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, brick outbuilding to the rear.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »