- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented townhouse
- Comes to rental market for the very first time
- Located within modern development
- Drumbeg is a little village close to Lisburn and Belfast
- Offers well pro-portioned accommodation
- Easy reach to Lisburn and Belfast City centre
- Handy to M1 and A1 access for commuters
- Public bus services available in immediate area
- Minutes walk to Tow Path access
- Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon park close by
- Sizeable entrance hall
- Ground floor WC and cloak room
- Under stair storage cupboard
- L shaped open plan living
- Lounge with gas fire and patio doors to rear
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining space off kitchen or lounge
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master with built in slide robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Security alarm system
- Gas fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private parking at front for 2 cars
- Stoned and patio area to rear
Additional Information6 Drumbeg Mews Drumbeg Lisburn BT27 5XA
Townhouse Part Furnished
This beautifully presented townhouse comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. Located within a quiet and modern development in the little village of Drumbeg on the edge of Lisburn and Belfast. The property offers sizeable and well-proportioned living accommodation throughout. Within easy reach to Lisburn City centre, as well as Belfast City centre, and major road links via M1 and A1. Public bus services available within immediate area. Minutes walk to Tow Path at Drum Bridge and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park to enjoy the great outdoors.
Sizeable entrance hall with ground floor WC and cloak room, under stair storage cupboard, L shaped living comprising of spacious lounge with feature gas fire and patio doors to rear garden, dining area, modern and fitted kitchen with high- and low-level storage cupboards and breakfast bar, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master bedroom with built in slide robes and ensuite shower cubicle, family bathroom with power shower over bath. Security alarm system. Gas fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Parking to front for 2 cars. Stoned area and patio to rear.
Includes washer / dryer, fridge, freezer, gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£775.00 per month including rates
NOTE: living room suite and curtains not included.
Drumbeg Road, Lisburn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »