- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Corner Semi-Detached Home
- £725 Per Month Including Rates
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Wooden Floor
- Luxury Shaker Style Kitchen
- Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Rear Garden, Off Street Car Parking To The Front
- Within the Catchment Area for a Choice of Leading Schools
- Great Location with Convenience to a Wide Range of Amenities
- Available from 6th May 2019 and Offered Unfurnished
Additional InformationWell presented this semi-detached home has an impressive internal finish throughout. On the ground floor there is a lounge plus a kitchen open plan to dining area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Gas fired central heating has been installed, there is also the benefits of uPVC double glazed windows, good off street car parking to the front and enclosed gardens.
Ideally located just off the top end of the Cregagh Road, the address offers an excellent range of local amenities to include the popular Forestside shopping centre. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of leading primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
We would urge viewing!
- uPVC front door.
- 5.94m x 3.56m (19' 6" x 11' 8")
Hole in the wall fireplace, wooden flooring.
- LUXURY SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING:
- 6.32m x 3.25m (20' 9" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, built in oven with 4 ring ceramic hob, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel canopy, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for American fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to the rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.64m (11' 8" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.03m (9' 8" x 6' 8")
- Bath with telephone hand shower, corner bath, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden lain in lawn to the rear, patio area, loose stone area.
- Garden to the front with separate off street parking.
From the Cregagh Road heading towards City Centre, Downshire Park South is on right just off Downshire Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »