- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Open Plan Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Oak Fitted Kitchen
- Toilet/Cloaks off Entrance Hall
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En suite
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Attached Garage with Utility Area
- Oak Internal Doors
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows Exteriors Doors
- Tastefully Decorated
- Mature Gardens
We are pleased to offer this immaculate detached bungalow onto the market . Tucked away on a spacious corner site which overlooks the Portadown Road this home truly is a credit to its present owners as it is ready just to walk into. The property has been totally modernised and offers spacious family accommodation throughout with mature gardens. Internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine home. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and surround areas.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed door with side panel, solid oak floor, cloakroom off.
- Low flush wc with sink in vanity unit. Tiled Floor.
- 17' 4" x 14' 7" (5.28m x 4.44m) Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth and wooden surround over. Open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 11' 4" x 11' 3" (3.45m x 3.43m) Direct access from lounge.
- 18' 7" x 13' 3" (5.66m x 4.04m) Range of modern fitted oak high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas hob, double electric oven, space for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Dining space, direct access to hall and dining room.
- Master Bedroom
- 18' 8" x 8' 7" (5.69m x 2.62m) Range of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and drawer space with matching, head board and bedside cabinets, down lighting.. Ensuite: 2.54m x 1.42 m Low flush WC, sink in vanity unit, double shower cubical with electric shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 4" x 12' 3" (2.54m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' x 11' 9" (2.74m x 3.58m) Range of built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 4/Study
- 10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.10m x 2.97m)
- 4.06m x 1.88m (13' 4" x 6' 2") White suite, free standing bath, low flush WC, sink in vanity unit with drawers, double shower cubical with power shower, part wooden panelling on walls, tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- Attached Garage
- 5.99m x 2.87m (19' 8" x 9' 5") Roller door and direct access to utility area at the rear.
- Utility Room
- 5' 9" x 8' 9" (1.75m x 2.67m) Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor. This room is located just at the rear of the garage.
- To the rear of the property the garden is enclosed and offers a large paved patio and paved area with outside taps. To the side and front the garden has been tastefully landscaped and offers mature trees, shrubs and flower beds with garden in lawn. To the front the drive tarmac and ample room is offered to park several vehicles.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »