This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Refurbished Semi Detached Property
- Lounge/Dining area with Attractive Fireplace
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen with all new 5 year warranty appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Barbecue
- Driveway for Off-Street Parking
- In Close Proximity to Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
Additional InformationDevon Parade is located in the ever sought after Sydenham area. Close at hand are many local amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, the Odyssey Arena, Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages whilst also boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
This recently refurbished property comprises of lounge open plan to dining area, modern fully fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from a beautiful south west enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include bathroom with white suite and gas fired central heating.
This home would be ideally suited to a first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and with such strong demand within this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Engineered oak wooden flooring, cloaks area and storage under stairs with built-in Ideal gas fired boiler, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 6.48m x 3.28m (21' 3" x 10' 9")
Dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling, picture rail, engineered oak wooden floor, solid oak surround fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and open fire, square archway to kitchen.
- 5.11m x 2.01m (16' 9" x 6' 7")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, part tiled walls, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, built-in oven, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, porcelain tiled floor, outlook to rear garden, mahogany PVC double glazed access door to garden, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.69m (11' 3" x 8' 10")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.39m (9' 1" x 7' 10")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.16m (7' 9" x 7' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, built-in cabinet below, bath with chrome shower unit, shower screen, fully tiled walls with inset detail, ceramic tiled floor, access to roofspace, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed private rear garden (treated and reseeded), south west facing, laid in lawns, shrubs, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, PVC fascia and soffit boards, driveway for off-street parking, front paved patio garden.
Travelling from Belmont village down Pims Avenue turn right onto Connsbrook Avenue and Devon Parade is located on the left hand side.
(in last 30 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »