- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very Well Appointed Semi-Detached Property In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Attached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Close To The Outer Ring, Belfast City Centre & City Airport
Additional InformationSet off the Upper Knockbreda Road, this well appointed semi-detached property is found in a cul-de-sac in Delamont Park.
The layout comprises, an entrance hall, living room, dining room, and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (one of which enjoys views over Belfast), and a contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside, there is off street parking to the front, and an attached garage to the side and an enclosed rear garden.
Benefiting from gas fired central heating, and uPVC double glazed window frames, the property has been very well maintained by its current owners.
Located close to leading primary and post primary schools, shops, parks, Belfast City Centre, and the City Airport, the Outer Ring is also easily accessible for those who are commuting.
Early viewing is advised.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
Tiled fireplace with open fire, and tiled hearth.
- 2.49m x 2.44m (8' 2" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Cooker point. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- Access to partially floored roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower fitment over. PVC panel walls. Chrome towel rail. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Access to linen cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
Views overlooking Belfast.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.62m (12' 0" x 8' 7")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Built-in wardrobe.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Rear flagged patio leading to garden in lawn. Shrub beds. Outside tap and light. To the front, garden in lawn and brick paved driveway.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.79m x 2.95m (19' 0" x 9' 8")
Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »