- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- All mains services are provided
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with up & over door, side door and window, 5.8m x 5m
- Brick and dry dash exterior with granite sils and coin stones
- Walled in gardens with wrought iron double gates at both side entrances
- Stainless steel post box
- Outside lighting
- P.V.C. oil tank, P.V.C. fascia, soffit and guttering
DescriptionThis handsome dormer bungalow built in 1998 commands one of the most stunning and uninterrupted views of the medieval ruins of Newtown Cathedral and Abbey and the river Boyne.
Just minutes' walk from the bus stop, convenience store and Knightsbrook Hotel spa & golf club, making commuting to and from the city centre and the surrounding areas very easy.
Trim has a wide selection of hotels and restaurants along with numerous sporting and recreational amenities including golf, GAA, soccer, tennis, bowls and Aura leisure centre.
This property captures the eye with its graceful presence, in a premier position at Newtown, on one of Trim's most historical roads with many relics of its medieval days.
The most impressive design comprises of sittingroom, livingroom, diningroom, conservatory, kitchen, utility, shower room and ground floor bedroom / office, and conservatory. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and bathroom.
The brick paved driveway has ample parking wide wrought iron vehicular access leading to the garage and gardens. The south west facing rear garden offers a private suntrap for family gatherings.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor. P.V.C. double glazed storm door.
- Entrance Hall
- Carpeted. Coving, dado rail. Cloakspress.
- Living Room
- Carpeted. Cream marble fireplace with mahogany surround and open fire. Wall lights. Bay window.
- Dining Room
- Laminate wood floor. Coving. Connecting door to kitchen. Dado rail.
- Sitting Room
- Carpeted. White marble fireplace with Inset Stanley stove. Wall lights. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Breakfastroom
- Fitted floor and wall units with display cabinet. Zanussi electric free standing cooker, Bosch fridge freezer. Tiled floor.
- Double doors open into kitchen. Tiled floor and fan light. French door opens out to garden.
- Utility Room
- Fitted floor and wall presses with s.s.s.u. plumbed for washing machine. Tiled over countertop, tiled floor. P.V.C. back door. Firebird boiler.
- Ground floor bedroom / office
- Oak wood floor. Coving.
- Shower Room
- w.c. w.h.b. shower with Triton T90i instant electric unit.
- Hotpress with insulated cylinder. Dado rail.
- Bedroom 1
- Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes.
- w.c. w.h.b. shower with Gainsborough pumped unit. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- Carpeted. Walk in wardrobe.
- w.c. and w.h.b. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3
- Carpeted. Walk in wardrobe.
- w.c. w.h.b. corner bath, tiled shower with Gainsborough pumped unit. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
BER No.: 113908057
Energy Performance Indicator: 199.83 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 6 De Granville CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »