- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Split Level Family Sized Semi in a Cul-de-Sac Position
- Four Excellent Bedrooms Including Individual Master Suite
- Through Lounge/Dining Room with Access to Timber Deck
- Magnificent Luxury Kitchen Open Plan to Family/Sun Room
- Deluxe Bathroom with Modern White Suite Plus Lower Level Cloakroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage and Tarmac Driveway
- Superb Specification and Presentation
This truly unique home extended from its original design now offers fantastic family accommodation of an adaptable, practical and appealing layout. Situated in a quiet end of cul-de-sac position with easy access to the town centre and commuting routes for Dundonald and Belfast, it enjoys comfort and convenience in a prime residential locality. The present owners have spared no expense in creating a well specified home which offers every modern convenience and a pleasing contemporary atmosphere throughout. Refreshingly different this property must be viewed to appreciate its individuality and space.
- Solid mahogany door with leaded light and double glazed side panels to .....
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak strip flooring.
- Cloakroom with low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 3.68m (22' 8" x 12' 1")
Attractive polished granite fireplace and hearth, oak strip flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden and deck.
- FAMILY/SUN ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10'5)
Wired for wall mounted TV, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden. Open plan to ....
- LUXURY KITCHEN:
- 4.5m x 3.05m (14' 9" x 10' 0")
Extensive range of modern high and low level "walnut" units including semi glazed units, feature Corrian work surfaces and splash backs, inset stainless steel tub, mixer taps, Belling range with twin ovens,
- Landing with oak strip flooring. Hot press with lagged copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater, separate cloaks cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.67m x 3m (15' 4" x 9' 10")
Wired for wall mounted TV
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.35m (12' 7" x 11' 0")
including range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.84m (11' 1" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM ENSUITE:
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with drench head thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan
- Gardens to the front in barked shrub beds. Private and enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with feature raised timber deck.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »