This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended detached family home
- Loft conversion to full building control specification
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Three reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Utility room off garage
- Attached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed
- Attractive gardens to the rear
Additional InformationWonderful detached residence with adaptable accommodation just off the exclusive Croft Road in Holywood. Just minutes walk from the town centre this property occupies a generous site with landscaped gardens adjacent to Ballymenoch Park. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen open plan to dining area, main bathroom, shower room and four bedrooms set over two floors. The fifth bedroom could be ideally used as a study or playroom either. Outside are generous gardens to the front and rear, attached garage and a driveway allowing off street parking. Holywood has much to offer the proposed purchaser with its coastal setting, its bustling town centre with many shops, boutiques, restaurants, leading schools, local facilities & amenities. The balanced provision of bus and train services along with its easy access along the road network to Belfast & Bangor make this a popular destination for all sectors of the market - viewing is highly recommended for this ideal family home.
- PVC entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Semi solid wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.48m (16' 8" x 11' 5")
Semi solid wooden floor, brick fireplace with open fire, corniced ceiling.
- 4.29m x 2.77m (14' 1" x 9' 1")
Full range of high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer bowl and a half sink unit with mixer taps, glazed display cupboards, 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor hood over, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open arch to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.13m (9' 8" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising bath with shower fitting, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.39m x 2.9m (14' 5" x 9' 6")
Storage into eaves.
- 2.95m x 2.9m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
Storage into eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- To the rear is a patio area enjoying afternoon and evening sun. Garden with timber decked area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views