This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An exceptional detached property in a popular residential area of the Four Winds
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with access to a cloak room that benefits from a WC
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Fabulous open plan kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen with modern units and integrated appliances
- Dining area benefiting from a multi-fuel stove
- Conservatory with access to the dining room and to the garden
- Family room with access to the rear garden
- Lower ground floor kitchen/utility room
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a modern three piece suite
- Lower ground floor bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Integral and separate detached garage providing excellent storage
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Beautiful rear garden with a southerly aspect and a well-manicured lawn and a patio area
- Front garden in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location close to a host of amenities and the Cairnshill Park & Ride
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Winning the Space Race!
This one has it all... a perfect set-up for a growing or established family, immaculate decor and a private & generous site! With no less than three reception rooms and four well-proportioned bedrooms every member of the family should be more than catered for. The generous and flexible accommodation is likely to be utilised in many different ways throughout your years of happy ownership. A great benefit is the lower ground floor with its own door access, a bedroom with an en-suite, a reception room and a reception room… perfect for live in parents or for grown up children. This is a great opportunity to acquire a family home in an extremely desirable area finished with style and class!
The entrance level comprises a spacious and welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fabulous kitchen and dining room with a multi-fuel stove, a conservatory with lovely garden views, and a cloakroom with a WC. Upstairs comprises of a lovely master bedroom that benefits from a modern en-suite shower room with a white three piece suite, a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a modern three piece suite. The lower ground floor has been converted to offer a bedroom with an en-suite, a reception room with access to the rear garden and a kitchen with fitted units and a sink.
Externally to the front there is plenty of parking which leads to the integral garage. The rear garden is absolutely stunning and benefits from a perfectly manicured lawn and a fantastic patio area. There is also a good-sized side lawn with lovely mature plants and shrubs. The property further benefits from a detached garage providing more than enough storage space.
Croft Hill is a very popular location to live located just off the Cairnshill Road, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. The park and ride into Belfast City Centre is within walking distance making the trip to work as stress free as possible!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 0280 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Living Room 17'8" x 14'8"
Kitchen/Dining Room 23'7" x 13'
Conservaorty 10'2" x 9'6"
Family Room 14'8" x 13'1"
Kitchen/Utililty 13' x 6'10"
Bedroom 5 12'7" x 9'10"
En-suite 10'4" x 4'11"
Master Bedroom 13'1" x 10'10"
En-suite 9'9" x 4'6"
Bedroom 2 14'4" x 11'8"
Bedroom 3 10'9" x 9'10"
Bedroom 4 9'11" x 8'2"
Bathroom 9'5" x 6'6"
Intergral Garage 17'7" x 12'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views