- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home in a Delightful Rural Locality
- Convenient to the A26 Airport Road and Local Transport Links
- Finished to an Exceptional High Standard Throughout to Include Italian Marble Flooring and Oak Panelled Internal Doors and Solid Oak Flooring
- Boasting Generous Reception Space to Suit Modern Family Living
- Light and Spacious Traditional Style Kitchen with Many Luxury Touches
- 4 Double Bedrooms Each with Built In Wardrobes
- Light and Stylish Family Bathroom Featuring Roll Top Bath
- Beautifully Presented Gardens to the Front and Rear with Additional Paddock of Circa 0.5 Acres
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast, Lisburn, Leading Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa is set in an elevated position above Upper Ballinderry. Finished to an impeccable high
standard throughout this property is sure to impress. Offering light and bright accommodation which has been
beautifully presented by its current owners, it retains a strong feeling of warmth and character.
With very generous reception space and 4 double bedrooms this luxury property cater exceptionally for modern
This property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- ARCHED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Granite square steps and recessed external lighting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door to front with double glazed side panels, vaulted cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, Italian marble slab flooring all the way through to the kitchen.
- 6.22m x 4.39m (20' 5" x 14' 5")
Solid oak flooring with 2 sets of French double doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.61m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
Solid oak flooring with feature period fireplace with slate hearth, ceiling rose and ornate cornice.
- OPEN PLAN DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 9.27m x 3.81m (30' 5" x 12' 6")
Italian marble slab flooring leading on from entrance hall, picture window, exposed beams, inglenook fireplace with multi fuel stove, french double doors open to rear garden.
- With Italian marble slab flooring, access to toilet with white suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- 5.92m x 5.49m (19' 5" x 18' 0")
Continuation of Italian marble slab flooring with comprehensive range of light oak high and low level units incorporating dresser style side unit, granite work tops, 'Stoves' range with double oven and 7 ring gas hob unit, extractor unit and canopy, twin Villeroy & Boch Belfast sink with mixer tap, Bosch integrated dishwasher, whirlpool American style fridge freezer, matching oak dining table with matching granite top, low voltage recessed spot lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.84m (15' 5" x 12' 7")
Range of matching light oak low level units, Villeroy and Boch Belfast Sink with mixer tap, granite worktop, Italian slab marble flooring, low voltage spot lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Italian slab marble flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spot lights and extractor fan.
- REAR LOBBY:
- Italian marble slab flooring, recessed spot lighting, uPVC exterior door to rear.
- BOOT ROOM:
- Italian marble slab flooring, oil fired boiler.
- REAR WC:
- Italian marble slab flooring, white suite comprising of low flush wc and corner wash hand basin.
- LANDING WITH OPEN PLAN STUDY AREA:
- 2.13m x 1.98m (7' 0" x 6' 6")
Vaulted ceiling with velux windows, recessed storage drawers and access to eaves, generous airing cupboard off.
- MASTER BEDROOMS/WITH WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 3.51m x 4.47m (11' 6" x 14' 8")
Solid oak flooring, walk-in built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Solid oak flooring, attractive white suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira power shower, low voltage spot lights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.23m (14' 3" x 10' 7")
(at widest points) Solid oak flooring with double built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7")
(at widest point) Solid oak flooring with double built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
Solid oak flooring with double built-in wardrobe.
- 3.66m x 2.01m (12' 0" x 6' 7")
Italian marble slab flooring, stylish white suite comprising of roll top bath with centre mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights and extractor fan.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 5.72m (19' 3" x 18' 9")
Twin roller shutter insulated doors, florescent lighting and power points.
- Pillared entrance with wrought iron gates (electricity supply at gates to allow potential automation) with a sweeping gravel driveway to the front and side of the property leading to detached garage at the rear.
Front and rear gardens set in lawn and beautifully maintained with a selection of specimen trees and shrub beds. Granite square set curbs edging lawn and drive with granite square set steps. Outside lights, hot and cold water taps, ranch style fencing to front and a mature boundary to rear with access to adjoining paddock of circa 0.5 acres.
When heading out of Lisburn along the Ballinderry Road turn right into the picturesque Temple Road and after just three quarters of a mile turn left into Cormac Road and no.6 is located on the left hand side. Cormac Road also adjoins the main A26 Moira Road and when turning into Cormac Road the property is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »