- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home in an Extremely Popular Cul de Sac Development
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Separate Family Room
- Double Doors from Lounge to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Integral Garage & Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns & Rear Garden in Lawns with Private Patio Area
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location Within Walking Distance of Many Amenities in Hillsborough Village
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast & Lisburn & Other Local Towns via the A1 Road Network
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home is ideally located within this quiet cul de sac development in Carnreagh.
The accommodation is spacious and well looked after by the current owner and benefits from a good sized front and rear garden with integral garage. The property is in a very convenient location within walking distance of the local primary school, parks, restaurants and comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast, viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance porch with tiled step, double glazed front door with side window to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, under stairs cloakroom and storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.92m (12' 10" x 9' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, attractive marble effect fireplace.
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, attractive limestone fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire, glazed double door to kitchen/dining.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 10.67m x 2.74m (35' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Cooke and Lewis 4 ring hob, extractor fan, Hotpoint electric double oven, glass display cabinets, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, low voltage spot lights, laminate wood effect floor to dining area. Glazed sliding doors to...
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.69m (9' 5" x 8' 10")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to rear, service door to garage, white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with cabinet, ceramic tiled splashback.
- Airing cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.12m (12' 8" x 10' 3")
Wall to wall range of built in wardrobe and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling, panelled shower cubicle, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
Extensive range of built in furniture to include wardrobes, storage units, desk/dressing table and drawers.
- White suite comprising panelled bath wtih mixer tap, shower attachment, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights.
- Quiet cul de sac location, front garden in lawn with flower beds, tarmac driveway with parking leading to...
- DOUBLE INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 5.11m (18' 4" x 16' 9")
Electric up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Private and enclosed rear garden in lawn with flower beds and mature planing, sheltered private patio area, uPVC oil tank.
From roundabout at A1 take Hillsborough turn off then left into Carnreagh and right into Carnreagh Road, left into Granville Drive and left into Combermere.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »