- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Lounge/dining area
- Kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms (currently used as TV room)
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Attached garage
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA lovely detached bungalow located in the much admired Coachmans Way development.
The bungalow has been enjoyed by one owner from new and we are delighted to bring it to the open market for sale.
The accommodation offers flexible living space consisting of a beautiful lounge, dining room with feature picture windows, kitchen, three ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. An extension above the garage has created an additional 4th bedroom with ensuite, ideal for guest room or office.
The gardens are beautifully mature and the rear garden is exceptionally private.
Coachmans Way is located a short walk to Hillsborough Village. The Village dates back to the 17th century when Sir Arthur Hill built the fort to command the road from Dublin to Carrickfergus. Hillsborough Village is renowned for fabulous Georgian architecture, stunning forest park, and award winning restaurants. A regular bus service operates in the immediate area.
The property is competitively priced to allow for modernisation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance doors. Tiled floor. Hardwood inner door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring. Access to roofspace. Coved ceiling. Hotpress. Large walk in cloakroom.
- 6.949m x 3.625m (22' 10" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with open fire.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.62m x 3.332m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.338m x 3.032m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
- REAR HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to garage and access to bedroom four.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.709m x 1.221m (5' 7" x 4' 0")
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.328m x 3.055m (10' 11" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobes and overhead storage. Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.352m x 3.058m (10' 12" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.357m x 2.759m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
(Currently used as television room) Feature ornamental firepalce. Coved ceiling.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed lights. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.008m x 2.846m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- Cream suite. Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.589m x 3.032m (18' 4" x 9' 11")
Light and power. Access to basement storage. Electronic roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Water tap.
- Mature front garden in lawn with shrubs and trees. Asphalt driveway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area. Pergola.
Off Culcavey Road, Hillsborough
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »