- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Hardwood entrance door to Sunroom with feature tiled floor / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units
- Inglenook style recess with space for range cooker / Integrated dishwasher
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Dining room with open fire and feature surround / Solid wood floor / Glazed door to sunroom
- First floor landing with inner hall and double doors to hotpress
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with exposed wooden ceiling
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows to sunroom / PVC double glazed windows to the main house / Oil-fired central heating
- Garage converted to a home office / Attached utility room / Large play room/storage over / Extensive gardens in lawn patio and timber decking
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed traditional stone detached three bedroom house with three reception rooms and a large kitchen with informal dining area occupying a large site in this sought after rural location on the outskirts of Randalstown yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished both inside and out in a style sympathetic to its age, this delightful property still manages to combine modern living with a period style property and is ideally suited to those with a growing family or anyone wishing to work from home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door to:-
- Sunroom 14'4 x 11'10
- Feature tiled floor with slate centre piece. Woodstrip ceiling with inset directional spot lights. 8 pane glazed door to dining room. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:-
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 17'1 x 12'5
- Full range of cream country style high and low level units with solid wood work surfaces and glazed displays. ''Belfast sink'' with polished chrome antique style mixer taps. 'Inglenook' style recess with space for range cooker. Integrated dishwasher. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled and part woodstrip walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- Living Room 17'6 x 15'3
- Open fire with feature wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. 4 No. wall light points. Double radiator. Open tread staircase to first floor. Solid wood floor. Door to:-
- Dining Room 13'2 x 12'3
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Exposed wooden beams. Solid wood floor. 8 pane glazed door to sunroom. Double radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Woodstrip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 12'2
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Exposed wooden ceiling. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14'3 x 10'7
- Wood laminate floor. Shelving. Double radiator.
- Inner Hall
- Woodstrip ceiling. Double louvered doors to hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 8'10
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Double doors to built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9'3 x 7'11
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls to bath area. Double glazed rooflight. Single radiator. Woodstrip ceiling with directional spotlights.
- Double entrance pillars and timber gates to shared driveway with parking for 6 plus cars. Large garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Raised timber decked area.
- Converted Garage 15'1 x 13'2
- Fully converted to a home office. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC door to side. PVC double glazed windows. 2 No. double radiators.
- Utility Room 15'10 x 9'6
- Range of white high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. PVC double glazed door and window. Staircase to:-
- First Floor Playroom / Storage 23'2 x 6'10
- Gable side windows. Access to eaves storage.
- Outside (continued)
- Additional vehicular access from the Church Road with double entrance pillars and timber gates. Vegetable plots and greenhouse. Mature conifer trees and Holly tree. Range of shrubs and bushes. Enclosed dog run. PVC oil tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Extensive mature and fully paved patio area edged in shrubs with well stocked borders. Barbeque area. Flagged pathway to fully enclosed area to front with 5 ft walling.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »