- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property In A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bright Living Room With French Doors To Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Convenient To Stormont Grounds, Comber Greenway & Public Transport
- Close To Ballyhackamore, Local Shops & Cafes
Additional InformationFound off Summerhill Avenue, this attractive semi-detached property is positioned in a cul-de-sac setting close to Stormont, local shops, and public transport links.
The property comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen with living room with French doors to rear. On the first floor, there are two good sized bedrooms, and main bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is a private south facing rear garden with off street parking to the front.
Convenient to the abundance of amenities within East Belfast such as the Comber Greenway, Ballyhackamore, the General Merchants, and many more, early viewing is advised.
To arrange an appointment, please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin, and gas fired boiler.
- 2.24m x 2.06m (7' 4" x 6' 9")
Range of modern high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Four ring electric hob and under oven. Concealed extractor fan. Recess spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.43m (14' 7" x 11' 3")
Attractive fireplace place with electric fire. Double glazed door to rear.
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.34m (11' 6" x 7' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with Triton electric shower over. Partially tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the front of the property is brick paved driveway. To the rear brick patio area bordered by shrub beds. Timber shed with light and power, and plumbed for washing machine. Outside tap and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
161st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »