6 Cliftondene Crescent,
Belfast, BT14 7PD
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £250,000
Offers around £250,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Handsome Red Brick Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- D/G Hardwood Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Highly Regarded Location
A handsome period red brick detached residence holding a prime position within this highly regarded and most admired residential location. The spacious interior retains much period detail and has been maintained and presented to a high standard throughout. Accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, master bedroom into bay, 2 reception rooms, both into bay, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob with dining area and bathroom in modern white suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers hardwood double glazed windows with feature leaded light detail, downstairs furnished cloakroom and gas central heating. The property offers hard landscaped gardens with feature chalet style garden room and the perfect location with excellent shopping, public transport and leading schools all within walking distance.
Internal viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, low voltage lighting, wood laminate floor, alarm.
Furnished Cloakroom - gas boiler, wash hand basin, panelled walls, separate low flush wc. pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.67 x 3.98 (15'3" x 13'0")
- Into bay, attractive marble fireplace and hearth, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 4.73 x 3.54 (15'6" x 11'7")
- Into bay, double glazed French doors, feature display shelving, inset lighting, living flame inset fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 3.27 x 5.40 (10'8" x 17'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level double oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, American fridge/freezer space, tall larder, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.89 x 3.15 (9'5" x 10'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.66 x 3.94 (15'3" x 12'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 4.06 (13'5" x 13'3")
- Panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.17 x 2.27 (10'4" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, shuttered window.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear in extensive brick paving and patio areas, artificial grass, outside tap and light, brick paver driveway
Large chalet style garden room with veranda.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.