This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Town Centre Location with Excellent Convenience to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse and Harbour
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and Those Looking to Downsize
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Living Room with Open Fire, Open Plan to Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear yard
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Realistically Priced
- Ready for Immediate Occupancy
Additional InformationThis is an ideal opportunity for first time buyer, investor, young professional or those looking to downsize to purchase a mid terrace property right in the heart of Donaghadee's thriving town centre in close proximity to many amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, picturesque lighthouse and harbour. Ready for immediate occupancy the property comprises open plan living room to fitted kitchen and bathroom with cream coloured suite, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard. Additional benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Coming to the market at a realistic price we expect demand to be high and can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.4m (20' 5" x 11' 2")
at widest points Fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire, open plan to kitchen.
- High and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor fan above, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Cream suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.07m (11' 2" x 10' 1")
Period cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 1.88m (8' 11" x 6' 2")
at widest points
- Enclosed rear yard.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views