- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Furnished 3 Storey Town Terrace
- £850 Per Month Including Rates
- 4 Well-proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- White Bathroom Suite with power shower
- Gas central heating / uPVC double glazed windows
- Well presented throughout
- Convenient location close to shops, public transport links, Ballyhackamore and Strandtown village
- Viewing highly recommended
- Available NOW***
Additional InformationCampbell Park Avenue is situated off Belmont Church Road which connects Upper Newtownards Road to Belmont Road.
Immaculately presented throughout, there will be little for a tenant to do but move in and enjoy the comfortable surroundings.
Four well-proportioned bedrooms and a white bathroom suite occupy the top two floors whilst the ground floor caters for lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from the installation of gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
All in all a stylish town terrace in a most convenient location in the heart of Belmont.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.23m (13' 9" x 10' 7")
(into bay window) Raised hole in the wall fireplace, semi solid oak wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
Semi solid oak wood flooring, storage under stairs.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.42m x 2.21m (14' 6" x 7' 3")
Excellent range of high & low level units, laminate work surfaces, Neff integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, intergrated fridge/freezer, concealed lighting, Ariston stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower and Mira built-in power shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature wall tiling. Hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.38m (15' 0" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.77m (10' 9" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 3.4m (13' 7" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
- Neat front forecourt. Enclosed rear yard.
- Private gated alleyway, for residents only, to rear of terrace.
Off Belmont Church Road.
EPC LANDMARK CODE: 98990025671007599996 / CURRENT E43 POTENTIAL 49
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »