- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Most attractive detached villa of over 3500 sq ft
- Extremely private, walled garden to rear
- Prestigious, small development opposite Belmont Park
- Option of up to six double bedrooms (one currently a dressing room)
- Two ensuite shower rooms
- Drawing room with most attractive fireplace
- Separate living room, also with fireplace
- Bespoke, open plan kitchen with casual sitting and dining areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with roll-top bath
- Additional wc downstairs
- Detached garage with ample driveway parking
- Double glazed throughout: mostly sliding sash windows
- Oil fired central heating with hi-pressure water system; underfloor heating on ground floor
- Beam vacuum system
- Quiet yet convenient location close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationExceptionally well-designed by renowned architect Des Ewing, Cairnburn Grange is a superb example of how a modern development of luxury homes can seamlessly blend into a residential suburb such as leafy Belmont.
Tucked away to the rear of a cul de sac, No 6 enjoys an extremely private site with a delightful walled garden to the rear. With the option of up to six double bedrooms, there is a superb degree of versatility in terms of growing families and/or those looking to work from home.
Nearly 450 square feet in size, the well-appointed kitchen features an island plus both dining and sitting areas. It opens out on to those lovely gardens which are perfect for entertaining and adults and children alike.
Situated opposite Belmont Park, a range of excellent local schools and amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood are close at hand.
Deceptively spacious with high ceilings and a superb attention to detail, it is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this fabulous home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Feature ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.83m x 4.45m (19' 2" x 14' 7")
(at widest points). High, cornice ceiling. Recessed shelving. Most attractive cast iron fireplace with marble surround. Solid French oak wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.45m x 3.64m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
(at widest points). Solid French oak wood flooring. High cornice ceiling. Feature cast iron fireplace with marble surround and hearth.
- 9.51m x 4.32m (31' 2" x 14' 2")
Bespoke range of high and low level units with island. Granite work surfaces. Fisher and Paykel range-style cooker with twin ovens, five ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Feature window seat overlooking garden with storage underneath.
CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREAS: with French doors to garden. High, cornice ceiling. Solid French oak flooring. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.55m x 2.01m (8' 4" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to side and garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- with windows either end. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.46m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 3.42m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
(Currently used as study). Built-in bookshelves and cupboards/glass cabinets.
- White suite comprising free-standing, roll-top bath, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. "High-flush" victorian-style wc, tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved laundry cupboard, part-panelled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM/(BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 3.53m (14' 11" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of built-in furniture including robes, cupboards, drawers, laundry baskets, ironing board storage etc, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.46m x 3.85m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.52m x 1.97m (14' 10" x 6' 6")
Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. "High-flush" victorian style wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.95m x 4.59m (19' 6" x 15' 1")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes and cupboards. Access to storage in eaves. Door to
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.95m x 4.58m (19' 6" x 15' 0")
Range of built-in robes and cupboards. Access to storage in eaves.
- FRONT/SIDE GARDEN:
- In lawn with feature wall. Variety of plants, shrubs and border hedging. Gate to side.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 3.2m (17' 10" x 10' 6")
Timber double doors. Door to boiler house. Pedestrian door to garden (currently used as a home gym).
- Driveway with off-street parking for numerous vehicles. Gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED, PRIVATE AND WALLED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn interspersed with various, attractively paved patio and sitting areas. Variety of mature plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Feature lighting.
Gated storage area to side for bins etc. PVC oil tank.
Go past CIYMS on the Circular Road from Belmont and take next right into Cairnburn Road. Cairnburn Grange is on the left hand side and No. 6 is towards the rear, on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »