6 Cabinhill Mews, Belfast BT5 7AE
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Development for the over 55s
- Communal Meeting Room With Regular Coffee Mornings and Informal Residents Discussions
- Wired For Pull Cords for Emergency Use in All Rooms
- Prewired Staircase - Provision for Stair Lift
- Intercom System with Electric Lock
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment is located within walking distance of a range of local amenities, bus route and Ballyhackamore Village with its many shops, restaurants and cafes. Cabin Hill Mews is an exclusive development for the over 55s and the accommodation within the apartment comprises of two good sized bedrooms, large lounge and fitted kitchen. Other benefits include double glazing, communal areas and off street parking. Rarely does a home like this present itself to the open market, therefore we recommend your earliest appraisal as demand will be strong.
- Front door to Reception Porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Staircase to first floor landing.
- Large walk-in storage cupboard, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, hatch to roofspace.
- Partly floored, insulated, light.
- 5.56m x 4.34m (18' 3" x 14' 3")
Access to kitchen.
- 3.89m x 2.24m (12' 9" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units, space for cooker, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, casual dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
Built-in wardrobes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.46m (11' 2" x 8' 1")
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit.
- Communal residents' car parking and visitor spaces.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road in the direction of Stormont turn right before the traffic lights at the Castlehill Road and just before the shops and Cabin Hill Mews is located at the end of the street.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »