- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Development for the over 55s
- Communal Meeting Room With Regular Coffee Mornings and Informal Residents Discussions
- Wired For Pull Cords for Emergency Use in All Rooms
- Prewired Staircase - Provision for Stair Lift
- Intercom System with Electric Lock
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment is located within walking distance of a range of local amenities, bus route and Ballyhackamore Village with its many shops, restaurants and cafes. Cabin Hill Mews is an exclusive development for the over 55s and the accommodation within the apartment comprises of two good sized bedrooms, large lounge and fitted kitchen. Other benefits include double glazing, communal areas and off street parking. Rarely does a home like this present itself to the open market, therefore we recommend your earliest appraisal as demand will be strong.
- Front door to Reception Porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Staircase to first floor landing.
- Large walk-in storage cupboard, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, hatch to roofspace.
- Partly floored, insulated, light.
- 5.56m x 4.34m (18' 3" x 14' 3")
Access to kitchen.
- 3.89m x 2.24m (12' 9" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units, space for cooker, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, casual dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
Built-in wardrobes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.46m (11' 2" x 8' 1")
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit.
- Communal residents' car parking and visitor spaces.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road in the direction of Stormont turn right before the traffic lights at the Castlehill Road and just before the shops and Cabin Hill Mews is located at the end of the street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
118th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »