- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet
- Detached garage
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- HWDG and OFCH
- Popular development
Additional InformationDetached chalet, detached garage, front and rear gardens in Brookleigh Heights, an ever popular development off the Carniny Road, Ballymena.
Brookleigh Heights is ideally located within easy access of all the schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre and also quickly onto the A26 / M2 for commuters.
The chalet has three double bedrooms and two reception rooms and whilst it would benefit from some modernisation it provides spacious and flexible living accommodation in a convenient location which will appeal to growing families.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room and bathroom then three bedrooms and WC on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking on driveway, small front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door, under stairs storage cupboard, carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.2m x 3.6m (17'1" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, decorative tiled inset and tiled hearth. Carpet, coving and ceiling rose.
- Dining area 3.2m x 2.4m (10'6" x 7'10")
- Informal dining area. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.2m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Utility room 3.2m x 1.8m (10'6" x 5'11")
- Floor and eye level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 3.25m x 1.9m (10'8" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Carpet and tiled walls.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5m x 3.32m (16'5" x 10'11")
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- WC 1.1m x 1m (3'7" x 3'3")
- WC, wash hand basin, velux window and carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.35m (10'6" x 7'9")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 4.2m x 2.55m (13'9" x 8'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Detached garage 6.05m x 3.8m (19'10" x 12'6")
- Large detached garage with up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Small front garden in lawn with mature trees.
- Taramc pathway. Stoned and paved areas with raised beds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »