- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive semi-detached family home situated within a convenient and popular location just off the Blacks Road
- Spacious lounge with wood effect flooring and bay window
- Dining room open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, leading onto uPVC conservatory overlooking the well-maintained enclosed rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms; floored roof space with light and power
- Contemporary family bathroom fully tiled with white three-piece suite
- uPVC double glazing; Gas fired central heating
- Secure driveway parking; detached garage; large rear garden with paved patio area
Additional InformationAn excellent semi-detached home situated within a highly sought-after location just off the Blacks Road, offering easy access to Belfast and Lisburn City Centre by car or the local public transport system.
The property offers bright, well presented accommodation throughout and has been further enhanced to allow for modern day living. Briefly comprising a spacious lounge, separate dining room open plan to a modern fully fitted kitchen and complimented by a good sized uPVC conservatory, perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom with three-piece white suite and access to a floored roof space providing additional storage. Furthermore, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout, ample driveway parking and detached garage including a large privately enclosed rear garden with paved patio area.
This property has so much to offer and will no doubt appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, early viewing recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.42m x 2.24m (14' 6" x 7' 4")
Storage cupboard under stairs, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, bow window, cornice ceiling.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double doors to . . .
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Matching laminate wood effect floor, door to rear.
- 3.1m x 2.21m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated wine rack, Belling double oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls.
- Access to...
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
(approx). Floored, light and power. Velux window, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.4m (12' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.24m (8' 3" x 7' 4")
Built-in robe with Valliant gas boiler.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- 2.26m x 2.21m (7' 5" x 7' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, P-shaped bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area, lawn and boundary beds.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.44m x 3.07m (24' 5" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, light and power.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road continue through Finaghy and after passing Hunter House College turn right onto Blacks Road. Take the 5th right onto Brooke Drive, turn right again and Brooke Crescent will be the first on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »