- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning End Townhouse Set Within Exclusive Gated Development
- Beautifully Proportioned & Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances, Central Island Unit Open To Living / Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Two Ensuites & Additional Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Private South Facing Patio Garden To Rear Benefitting From Morning And Afternoon Sun
- Popular & Much Sought After South Belfast Location Close to Excellent Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
- Viewing Strictly By Private Appointment
Additional InformationBromfield is an exclusive gated development set off Windsor Park in one of South Belfast's most desirable residential locations, close to a host of local amenities within the area, excellent schooling, Belfast City Centre and transport networks connecting further afield.
This particular end townhouse is well located within the development and has accommodation finished to the highest of standards throughout, providing a four bedroom layout, together with spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining and living area, two ensuites, and family bathroom.
In addition, the property has the added benefits of an integral garage, utility room and fully enclosed South facing rear patio garden which enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Likely to suit a wide variety of purchasers wanting to live in the BT9 area. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 for a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.81m (18' 3" x 12' 6")
Attractive feature sandstone fireplace. Corniced ceiling. Oak flooring. Gas fire.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 6.58m x 5.08m (21' 7" x 16' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with granite work surface. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Double oven. 5 ring gas hob. Wine fridge. Dishwasher.
In Living Area - attractive feature fireplace with gas fire, and access to patio garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.15m x 5.49m (20' 2" x 18' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.95m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel radiator.
- Hotpress and additional storage cupboard.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.56m (20' 0" x 11' 8")
Up and over door. Light and power. Gas fired boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (4) / GUEST SUITE:
- 5.03m x 4.44m (16' 6" x 14' 7")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »