- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Attached Garage
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached chalet villa which is located in this much sought after development just off the Ballyhenry Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and open to a dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate family room with wood laminate flooring and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn, paved area to side and a garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- FURISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'2'' x 11'2'' (4.93m x 3.40m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 12'5'' x 7'9'' (3.78m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed back door, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 10'7'' x 8'9'' (3.23m x 2.67m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 13'4'' x 8'6'' (4.06m x 2.59m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'7'' x 9'8'' (3.53m x 2.95m)
- Fully tiled shower area, Aqualisa shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6'' x 10'3'' (3.51m x 3.12m)
- Radiator, access to roofspace via wooden fold down ladder.
- BEDROOM 3 12'5'' x 7'10'' (3.78m x 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'6'' x 7'9'' AT WIDEST (2.59m x 2.36m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising bath on chrome feet, wash hand basin with storage, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway leading to an attached garage, roller shutter door, light, power, floored roofspace, gas boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved area to side with shrub beds.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete and paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »