- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning end townhouse in the extremely popular Bracken Hill development
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to the integral garage
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen with modern units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Dining area benefiting from patio doors to the rear garden
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods and fitted units
- Spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further two bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes
- Contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- First floor WC with a modern white two piece suite
- Cat 5e network cabling installed in the lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom and main bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, security alarm and double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Rear garden with a lawn and two patio areas to enjoy
- Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationKing of the Hill!
This stunning townhouse is located in the very sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden. The property benefits from beautiful décor and excellent mod cons to include ceiling speakers in the lounge, kitchen/diner, the master bedroom and the main bathroom.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a utility room and an integral garage. The first floor offers a spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace and ceiling speakers, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, ceiling speakers and patio doors to the garden, and a handy WC with a two piece suite. Up a half flight of stairs leads you to a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further two bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes.
The property has a brick paved ‘Tobermore’ driveway with parking for two cars. The rear garden is spacious and fully enclosed, making it perfect for families. There is a well-maintained lawn and two patio areas to relax or entertain on, depending on your mood.
The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location to live with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant. Bracken Hill Close is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk for further details.
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 13' 10'' x 6' 6'' (4.21m x 1.98m)
- Lounge 17' 0'' x 11' 6'' (5.18m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 6'' x 11' 4'' (5.63m x 3.45m)
- Utility Room 6' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.06m x 1.98m)
- Master Bedroom 16' 6'' x 11' 8'' (5.03m x 3.55m)
- En-suite 6' 0'' x 5' 1'' (1.83m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 9' 3'' (3.48m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 9' 0'' (3.48m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.64m x 1.95m)
- First Floor WC
- Integral Garage 21' 6'' x 10' 11'' (6.55m x 3.32m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »