Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning end townhouse in the extremely popular Bracken Hill development
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to the integral garage
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen with modern units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Dining area benefiting from patio doors to the rear garden
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods and fitted units
- Spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further two bedrooms - one with fitted slide robes
- Contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- First floor WC with a modern white two piece suite
- Cat 5e network cabling installed in the lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom and main bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, security alarm and double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Rear garden with a lawn and two patio areas to enjoy
- Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
King of the Hill!
This stunning townhouse is located in the very sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden. The property benefits from beautiful décor and excellent mod cons to include ceiling speakers in the lounge, kitchen/diner, the master bedroom and the main bathroom. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer!
The ground floor comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a utility room with fitted units and an integral garage. The first floor comprises a spacious lounge with a feature gas fireplace and integrated ceiling speakers, a fantastic open plan kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances, granite work surfaces, integrated ceiling speakers and patio doors to the garden, and a handy WC with a two piece suite. Up a half flight of stairs leads you to the contemporary bathroom that benefits from feature tiling and benefits from a separate bath and shower. The second floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further two bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes.
Externally the property benefits from a brick paved ‘Tobermore’ driveway. The rear garden is spacious and fully enclosed, making it perfect for families. There is a well-maintained lawn and two patio areas to relax or entertain on, depending on your mood!
Bracken Hill View is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location to live with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 13'10" x 6'6"
Lounge 17' x 11'6"
Kitchen/Diner 18'6" x 11'4"
Utility Room 6'9" x 6'6"
Master Bedroom 16'6" x 11'8"
En-suite 6' x 5'1"
Bedroom 2 11'5" x 9'3"
Bedroom 3 11'5" x 9'
Bathroom 8'8" x 6'5"
First floor WC
Integral Garage 21'6" x 10'11"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these rental particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending tenants. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The landlord and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
67th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views