- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available for short term let only 3 months initially **
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Townhouse
- Master Bedroom Boasts En-Suite
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area
- Bright and Spacious Lounge
- Downstairs WC & Utility
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden with Laid in Lawns
Additional Information** Available for short term let only 3 months initially **
We are delighted to offer this attractive and well presented mid townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Hydepark Road Mallusk.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances open to a dining area / snug and a separate matching utility room with access to rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with Ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating. Outside there is a brick paved driveway to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
** Please note pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 21'0 x 11'9 (6.40m x 3.58m)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Lounge 21'0 x 11'9 (6.40m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and oak surround. Radiator.
- Utility Room 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Matching low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 11'9 (4.11m x 3.58m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 6'5 (2.92m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 4 8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Separate chrome corner shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, tiled floor, radiator.
- Brick paved driveway to front for two cars.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Views over the countryside to front.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »