6 Beverley Court, Newtownards BT23 7YA
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Detached Family Home In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Area, Open To Dining Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, One On The Ground Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Multi-Fuel Burning Stove
- Two Modern Bathrooms, One On the Ground Floor
- Large Front And Rear Gardens, With Driveway And Detached Garage
- Close To Newtownards Town Centre, With Ease Of Access To Bangor And Belfast
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented chalet bungalow is located in the popular residential area of Beverley in Newtownards, and is perfectly placed to be accessible to both Newtownards, Bangor and the main arterial routes to Belfast. It has been well maintained and benefits from a living room, kitchen open to dining room, double bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor; with three further good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Outside there is a large front garden in lawn with driveway leading to detached garage and a fully enclosed rear garden with various entertainment areas.
This property is close to public transport, local schools and amenities and will appeal to families, couples and those looking to downsize.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall 12'3 x 12'1 (3.73m x 3.68m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 14'8 x 11'7 (4.47m x 3.53m)
- Feature stone fireplace with tiled hearth, 'Suffolk' multi-fuel burning stove and tiled chimney hood, wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 8'9 x 8'8 (2.67m x 2.64m)
- Built in sideboard with feature glazed units and wood laminate flooring.
Open to -
- Kitchen 12' x 9' (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, built in four ring electric hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, built in dishwasher, space for washing machine, built in double oven, space for fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring and french doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 11'1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Double bedroom overlooking rear garden, wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 8'5 x 7'6 (2.57m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising corner panelled jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, tiled corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, glazed cabinets, chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13'9 x 6'3 (4.19m x 1.91m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in under eaves storage and Velux type window.
- Bedroom 4 10'1 x 10' (3.07m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring and under eave storage.
- Bathroom 9'6 x 4'7 (2.90m x 1.40m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, under eaves storage, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Area in lawn, bedding areas with mature shrubs, outside light, Tarmac driveway for up to 4 cars leading to detached garage.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden with paved area, raised area in stone, raised decked area, outside tap, oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 15'9 x 11'2 (4.80m x 3.40m)
- Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
How much will it cost?
102nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »