- First floor apartment within a sought after development
- Hallway with generous Storage cupboard and laminate flooring
- The apartment has open plan living with living dining kitchen layout.
- Modern Kitchen with good range of units and appliances including built in oven and hob.
- Two double bedrooms both with laminate flooring
- Bathroom with white suite and shower unit over bath
- Gas fired heating, double glazing, parking space
- Available early September / Furnished
Additional Information**Available early September**
This two bedroom, first floor apartment is one of four apartments in a block within a highly sought after residential development. The property offers views to Cavehill from the rear and views over Belfast lough to the front. Situated off Downview Avenue off the Antrim Road it is within walking distance of the Belfast Castle and surrounding Cavehill Country Park
Early viewing is recommended
The accommodation offers an open plan living area with dining kitchen layout. Modern kitchen with range of units and integrated appliances including a built oven and hob. Two double bedrooms both with laminate flooring. Modern white bathroom suite with shower unit over bath. Other benefits to the property include gas fired central heating, double glazing and allocated off road parking. The property is furnished and available early September
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »