6 Belvoir View Park, Off Newtownbreda Road, Belfast BT8 7BL
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway to Front
- Fantastic Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Location
Belvoir View Park is a quiet cul de sac situated just off the Newtownbreda Road, providing access to the outer ring, Malone and Ormeau Roads. For convenience shopping, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside Shopping Centre are within walking distance as well as leading schools both primary and post primary. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, an Oak fitted kitchen /open to dining area and a white bathroom suite first floor. Outside, there is off street parking to the front, to the rear the property benefits from a superb garden and patio area that captures the afternoon and evening sun. A superb property in a great cul de sac location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 15'4 x 12'6 (4.67m x 3.81m)
- (at widest points) Tiled granite fire-place with decorative oak surround housing open fire. Semi solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Built in storage.
- Kitchen / Dining 15'11 x 8'8 (4.85m x 2.64m)
- Full range of oak high and low level units, glazed cabinets, built in 4 ring hob and under-oven and overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'5 x 8'10 (4.70m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Two 8'11 x 8'9 (2.72m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom Three 11'9 x 7'0 (3.58m x 2.13m)
- (at widest points) Hot press.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with Mira sport shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin low flush w.c .Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside front
- Easily maintained loose stone area to front with box hedging.
Driveway with ample parking to front.
- Outside rear
- Access directly from kitchen dining to flagged patio area. Several steps lead up to the fantastic rear garden with additional flagged patio area that captures the afternoon and evening sun, bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging.
- Timber Summer House/Shed,
- Range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water, light, plumbed for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer and multiple power socket.
PVC oil tank, housed oil boiler.
- Additional garden image
- Please note
- Ground Rent £15 per annum.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »