- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Nestled within this Exclusive and Desirable Development
- Former Show Home
- Four Bedroom Townhouse
- Light and Bright Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms (two with shower room ensuites)
- One Single Bedroom/Study on the First Floor
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Front for Multiple Vehicles
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyers and Families
- In Close Proximity to Leading Schools and Local Amenities
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationSet within this recently completed development of exclusive homes. This charming 4 bedroom townhouse is exceptionally well presented by its current owners. Presenting well-proportioned living accommodation through the ground floor, with very generous bedrooms across the first and second floor.
An ideal home for modern day living, it presents 4 bedrooms (two with ensuite shower rooms) with a private and sheltered rear garden. In close proximity to leading schools and local shops, yet Belfast and Lisburn City Centre are both easily accessible.
Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood strip floor.
- Laminate wood strip floor.
- 3.72m x 3.46m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
Laminate wood strip floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, storage under stairs.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
- 3.67m x 3.21m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of gloss soft close high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, ceramic tiled splashbacks, Nordmende electric oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer, gas boiler, space for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 5.05m (11' 5" x 16' 7")
Spacious light and bright bedroom with twin windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.26m x 2.82m (7' 5" x 9' 3")
- Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, panelled bath with mixer over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights and extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.94m x 2.52m (16' 2" x 8' 3")
Integrated wardrobe and dressing table.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with gas power shower, spot lights and extractor fan.
- Hotpress with storage and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.16m x 3.85m (10' 4" x 12' 8")
(at widest points) Integrated wardrobes surrounding bed to include bedside table.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, spot lights and extractor fan.
- Driveway parking to the front for multiple vehicles with low level shrub planting.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio area and lawn. Access to the rear to facilitate bin access.
Belsize Road runs from roundabout at Wallace Park to Wilmar Road/Derriaghy Road and Belsize Meadows is at Derriaghy Road end.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »