- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Downstairs WC
- Sun room with woodburning stove
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Detached garage
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazed windows
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Gas heating
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
Additional InformationAn outstanding home with glamorous interior and fabulous location.
The property is only 7 years old and has been finished to an exceptionally high specification.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious extending to approx. 1,325 sq feet. The current owner amended the original 4 bedroom design to create 3 larger bedrooms each one is beautifully crafted. On the ground floor there is an elegant lounge, stunning contemporary kitchen with dining area leading into a relaxed sun room complete with woodburning stove. There is also a cloakroom with WC. The first floor consists of 3 generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and a lovely family bathroom.
Outside there is a neat garden to the front, secluded low maintenance rear garden and detached garage.
Belsize Crescent is perfectly situated for those who want to be close to amenities. Lisburn City Centre is within a few minutes drive and Belfast City Centre is only 7 miles away. Oakwood Integrated Primary School and Harmony Hill Primary are within a short walk. Grammar schools are also closeby and a regular bus service enables easy access to both Belfast Schools.
A truly impressive home, early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Polished porcelain flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Polished porcelain floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- 5.31m x 3.67m (17' 5" x 12' 0")
Feature Living Flame gas fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.19m x 3.05m (20' 4" x 10' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Silestone work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Built in Neff 5 ring hob and slide and hide oven. Extractor fan. Concealed lighting. Integrated dishwasher. Space for Amercian fridge/freezer. Concealed bin storage. Recessed lights. Breakfast bar. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.74m x 3.62m (12' 3" x 11' 11")
Polished porcelain flooring. Feature woodburning stove. UPVC french doors to patio area. Picture window. Recessed lights.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.23m x 3.94m (13' 11" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of fitted mirrored wardrobes. Large built in wardrobe with light.
- White suite. Large walk in shower cubicle with rainshower and hand shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.57m x 3.26m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.01m x 2.45m (13' 2" x 8' 0")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.94m x 3.18m (16' 2" x 10' 5")
Light and power. Roller door. Access to loft storage. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Brick paved driveway. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden with paved patio area and artificial grass. Outside light and tap.
Off Belsize Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »