6 Belfast Road,
Comber, Newtownards, BT23 5EW
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £159,950
- Deceptively Spacious Charming & Quaint Cottage Located on the Belfast Road, Comber
- Well Presented Property Boasting Wealth of Character & Charm
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Access to the Rear Gardens
- Lounge with Feature Red Brick Fireplace & Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Long Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children/Pets at Play
- Walking Distance to Comber Town Centre with Varied Range of Local Amenities, Restaurants & Leisure Facilities
- Convenient to Main Routes & Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards & Bangor
With many original features, this property provides well-presented accommodation whilst boasting a wealth of charm and character throughout. Accommodation comprises of a lounge/dining area with multi fuel burning stove and feature brick surrond and fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and white suite shower room.
Further benefits include downstairs WC, oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the long rear garden offers the perfect garden retreat ideal for the gardening enthusiast, outdoor entertaining and for children and pets to play.
With so many great attributes, viewing is essential to truly appreciate this beautiful & unique property.
- Hardwood front door leading through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With tiled flooring, open to living/dining area.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.65m x 4.83m (21' 10" x 15' 10")
Hole in the wall fireplace with wood burning stove, feature exposed brick surround, slate hearth, solid hardwood flooring throughout, ample dining area, recessed spotlighting, feature wooden ceiling beam, storage below stairs, access to rear hall.
- REAR HALL:
- With solid hardwood flooring, recessed spotlighting, access to downstairs WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, vertical chrome heated towel rail, exposed stone work, solid hard wood flooring, extractor fan.
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.43m x 3.2m (11' 3" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz work surface with inset stainless steel sink unit, one and a half tub with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven, four ring induction hob with glass stainless steel extractor fan hood above, larder cupboard, slate Chinese flooring, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, ample storage throughout, access door leading through to rear gardens.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Access to roofspace, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.34m (11' 3" x 7' 8")
Eaves storage, recessed spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, panelled walls, solid hardwood flooring, Velux window, extractor fan, eaves storage.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with mature planting and shrubs throughout, raised paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler, outside water tap, alleyway for bin storage, uPVC green oil tank.
Travelling from Comber Main Square onto Mill Street, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Belfast Road. Number 6 will be located on the left hand side.
Schools near 6 Belfast Road, Comber, Newtownards, BT23 5EW
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.