- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Storey Townhouse in a Quiet Cul de Sac Location within this Popular Modern Development
- Generous First Floor Lounge with Feature Fireplace / Access to First Floor Balcony Sitting Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Open Plan to Dining Area / Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Shower Room
- Adaptable Accommodation with the Potential of an Additional Ground Floor Sitting Room
- Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Well Presented Throughout
- Integral Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Overlooking a Delightful Communal Grass Area in a Quiet Cul de Sac
- Convenient to many Amenities including Forestside Shopping Complex, The Lagan Tow Path and The Belfast Boat Club / Convenient to Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented townhouse is ideally located in a prime cul de sac location within this popular modern development.
The property offers spacious adaptable accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the private rear garden and a balcony sitting area overlooking the communal central grass area.
Set in a convenient location, close to Belfast and convenient to a range of amenities including The Lagan Towpath, Belfast Boat Club and public transport, this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, under stairs storage, service door to garage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 2.18m (8' 5" x 7' 2")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to rear
- 3.23m x 2.59m (10' 7" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan over and electric oven under, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots, open plan to Dining Room
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.06m (15' 5" x 6' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, glazed double doors to Lounge
- 5.18m x 4.17m (17' 0" x 13' 8")
Attractive limestone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to private sheltered balcony sitting area
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.62m (12' 1" x 8' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spots, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
Extensive range of bespoke built in furniture and storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.03m (10' 10" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Quiet cul de sac location. Driveway parking leading to
- 6.12m x 2.97m (20' 1" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, power and light, gas fired boiler
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with sheltered sitting area
From Annadale Embankment turn in to the Wellington Square development, at the first roundabout turn right towards Beech Heights and number 6 is in a cul de sac on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »