- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Under Floor)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Sit Out Westerly Facing Balcony With Partial Sea Views
- Burglar Alarm
- Private Parking
- Excellent Decorative Order
Additional InformationA delightful 2 bedroom third floor apartment offering partial sea views to front and good sized sit out balcony area with westerly facing position. The apartment itself offers well laid out and spacious accommodation right through. Located in the heart of Portstewart, the Promenade and harbour are only minutes walk away. Also at hand are many fine attractions including championship golf courses, Strand Beach and many fine eating establishments and coffee houses. The selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs and lift access to all floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloaks cupboard, intercom system and porcelain tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE:
- 6.3m x 5.99m (20' 8" x 19' 8")
- With stainless steel single drainer sink unit set in granite worktop and upstands, high and low level built in units, integrated stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, under unit lighting, saucepan drawers, additional units in breakfast bar and porcelain tiled floor.
- With porcelain tiled floor and sun fold doors leading to balcony with partial sea views of Atlantic Ocean, Mussenden Temple & Donegal Headlands.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.77m (11' 8" x 9' 1")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.21m (12' 8" x 7' 3")
- With white suite comprising w.c., his and hers wash hand basins with storage below, illuminated mirror above, P shaped bath with mains shower above, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Private secure parking accessed by remote controlled gate with one car parking space per apartment and private store area.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is £950.00 approx. per annum. 28.04.21
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your third left at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street. Barview will be located on your right hand side just before you reach the junction with Enfield street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »