6 Barnetts Lodge,
Belfast, BT5 7FS
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £142,500
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £142,500
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Modern First Floor Duplex Apartment Located within Striking Distance of both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the Daily Commuter
- Two Double Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Space with Juliet Balcony
- Feature Gas Coal Fireplace
- Kitchen with Excellent Range of High and Low Level Units
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Allocated Car Parking Space with Additonal Visitor Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Management Fee Appox. £125 per quarter
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to an Investor, First Time Buyer or Young Professional alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Broadband Speed: Ultrafast
Internally this bright apartment offers a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout and has tasteful internal décor to further enhance this most desirable property. In short, the property comprises of: Open plan kitchen living dining space, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and main bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and allocated residents parking with further communal parking.
With many highly sought after attributes, this property is sure to gather instant momentum and is likely to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, we therefore recommend arranging a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR
- Communal front door and steps to first floor, Number 6 on right hand side. Number 6 front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- With oak wooden flooring, linen press with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE
- 7.95m x 3.66m (26' 1" x 12' 0")
Solid oak wooden flooring, kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in four ring hob, oven below, stainless steel extractor hood above, part tiled walls, concealed down lighting, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built-in breakfast bar for casual dining, recessed spotlighting, outlook to side and open to dining/living space, continuation of solid oak wooden flooring, fireplace with gas coal fire, granite hearth, uPVC double glazed French doors to balcony and mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.29m x 4.06m (14' 1" x 13' 4")
Dual aspect windows with feature arched windows, mature outlook to front and side with views to Parliament Buildings and Craigantlet Hills, solid pine wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, Velux window, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.35m x 2.64m (11' 0" x 8' 8")
Dual aspect windows to side and rear.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- With Velux window and excellent storage into eaves.
Coming up the Kings Road from the Knock Road, turn left in to Barnetts Road. Continue down the road and take a right in to Barnetts Court. Barnetts Lodge is located on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing