- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance, Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen Area, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Laminate Wood Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Recently Fitted Bathroom Suite With Mira Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Front & Side Gardens Laid In Lawns
- Driveway Parking
6 Barleywood Mill, Derriaghy, Lisburn
A Superb 2 bedroom townhouse set in this popular development that is within easy reach of many local schools as well as easy access to Belfast and many other local amenities. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that has been finished to a high standard. We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door.
- Lounge 16' 3'' x 16' 4'' (4.95m x 4.97m)
- TV point, laminate wooden floor, 2 double panel radiators. Open plan to...
- Range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, double oven with extractor canopy, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.91m x 2.66m) (At Widest Point)
- Laminate wooden floor, hotpress, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 9'' x 7' 2'' (2.97m x 2.18m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Recently fitted white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit and shower bath with Mira electric shower and mixer tap. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Front and side gardens laid in lawns, oil fired boiler in housing, brick built storage, tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »