- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Family Home Located on the Outskirts of Donaghadee With Country Aspect but Convenient to Local Towns
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation on all Levels
- First Floor Living Room with High Ceilings, Solid Wood Strip Flooring and Open Fire
- Family Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Country Views and Double Doors to Shower Room
- Fifth Bedroom on the Ground Floor
- First Floor Shower Room Accessed via both Master Bedroom and From the Landing
- Large Ground Floor Bathroom with Four Piece Suite Which Includes Large Sunken Jacuzzi Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Good Sized Attached Garage
- Exceptional Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Extensive Timber Decked Terrace, Southerly Aspect, Excellent Degree of Privacy and Summer House
- Rear Garden is an Excellent Space for Children to Play or for Adults to Relax with a Glass of Wine
- Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre as well as Newtownards and Bangor Close by
- Demand Anticipated to be High
Additional InformationLocated on the outskirts of Donaghadee here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached family home with all the benefits of country living but very convenient to Donaghadee's thriving town centre, as well as other towns which include Bangor and Newtownards.
This property offers deceptively spacious and adaptable accommodation providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the owners, undoubtedly centring around the magnificent first floor living room with high ceilings, feature solid wood strip flooring and fireplace with open fire. Other accommodation consists of living room with cast iron wood burning stove, dining room with French doors to the rear garden, kitchen, bathroom with four piece white suite which includes large Jacuzzi bath, and bedroom, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well proportioned bedrooms, including master with country views and French doors to the shower room, which can also be accessed from the landing.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is a front garden in lawns, driveway with ample parking for numerous vehicles and exceptional fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with southerly aspect, excellent degree of privacy, extensive timber decked terrace and summer house, which is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, attached garage and fixed stairs to a fully floored attic which provides a large attic room and wash room. This could potentially be a master suite subject to the necessary approvals and would also benefit from sea views.
Coming to the market at a realistic price, and with all this fine home has to offer, we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door, glazed side panels and over panels to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, dado rail, storage under stairs, cloakroom.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.01m (17' 8" x 13' 2")
at widest points
Cast iron wood burning stove on slate hearth, laminate wood effect floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 2.64m (18' 6" x 8' 8")
Fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, open archway to kitchen.
- 5.61m x 2.62m (18' 5" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker range, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.31m (10' 10" x 7' 7")
High and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.78m x 3.3m (12' 5" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Four piece white suite comprising: large sunken Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, separate walk-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, twin wash hand basin with two mixer taps, slate tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Plate display shelves.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.41m (18' 6" x 17' 9")
Solid wooden floor, brick fireplace with marble hearth, open fire and wooden sleeper mantel.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.27m (18' 6" x 14' 0")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, country views, double doors to shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
at widest points plus storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.02m (12' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 2.77m (11' 5" x 9' 1")
at widest points
- FIXED STAIRCASE TO ATTIC:
- 5.59m x 4.7m (18' 4" x 15' 5")
With light, power, heating, Velux window, walk-in storage.
- WASH ROOM:
- Two piece light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboard.
- Front garden in lawns, flowerbeds, plants and shrubs, driveway with parking for numerous vehicles leading to attached garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.26m x 3.05m (23' 10" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Front garden in lawns, flowerbeds, plants and shrubs, driveway with parking for numerous vehicles leading to attached garage.
at widest points
Double wooden doors, power, light, oil fired boiler, built-in shelving.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 3.86m x 3.1m (12' 8" x 10' 2")
Lovely aspect overlooking garden, laminate wood effect floor, power and light.
- Fantastic fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants, shrubs and trees, southerly aspect, extensive timber decked terrace, uPVC oil tank, this is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine, excellent degree of privacy, outside tap.
Travelling from Donaghadee town centre, continue out the Milisle Road, passing the commons and tennis courts on the left hand side, continue past Edgewater on the right hand side, take the next right into Ballyvester Road, number 6 is a short distance along on the left hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »