- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Patio
- Driveway Parking
6 Ballymacash Park, Lisburn
An excellent semi-detached bungalow that has been well maintained and decorated throughout. The property is located off the Ballymacash Road and is within easy reach of many local amenities as well as easy access to bus routes, we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door and glazed side panel, laminate wooden floor.
- Lounge 13' 3'' x 10' 0'' (4.04m x 3.05m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 8'' x 7' 10'' (3.25m x 2.39m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, wine rack, glazed display unit, breakfast bar. Built-in hob and oven, integrated fridge/freezer. Majority tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in storage cupboard, uPVC rear door.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to roofspace, laminate wooden floor.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, radiator.
- Bedroom 11' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.50m x 3.15m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in patio, Brick storage area with light and power points, plumbed for washing machine. Driveway parking to the front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »