- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- CHOICE RURAL SITE
- BALCONY WITH VIEWS OVER RURAL COUNTRYSIDE
- & DISTANTE SEA VIEWS
Set in a beautiful rural location just 2.5 miles from Castlerock and 1 mile from Ballyhackett viewing point, this deceptively spacious split level bungalow is nestled in a secluded location. There is certain to be a very high level of interest in this property and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
* ENTRANCE PORCH with carpet floor, glazed door to hall.
* ENTRANCE HALL with shelved hotpress and double cloaks storage.
* LOUNGE - (13’0 x 17’8) Elevated views over surrounding countryside, patio doors leading to balcony/terrace area (with tiled floor) ideal for sitting out on and enjoying the views!, stone fireplace extending to t.v shelf, piped for gas fire, t.v point.
* DINING ROOM - (9’6 x 12’9) laminate wood floor, hatch to kitchen, elevated views over garden and countryside.
* KITCHEN/DINING - (16’7 x 10’0) range of eye and low level modern cabinet units to include saucepan drawers, cooker, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap unit, built in larder, tiled between eye and low level units, phone point, plumbed for dishwasher.
* BEDROOM 1 - (11’8 x 11’2) views over garden and surrounding fields
* BEDROOM 2 - (11’3 x 9’10) views over garden and surrounding fields
* BEDROOM 3 - (10’9 x 8’9) views over garden and surrounding fields
* BEDROOM 4 - (14’3 x 7’9) built in wardrobes, views over garden and surrounding fields. access to large attic room with window, light and power
* BATHROOM - (7’8 x 6’7) White suite to include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, partially tiled, wet area with tiled walls & shower, sheeted ceiling.
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* MOSTLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* BOILER HOUSE
* PAVIA DRIVE AND PARKING AREA
* SET ON A LARGE SITE WITH THE GARDEN SURROUNDING ON ALL SIDES, MOSTLY LAID IN GRASS
DIRECTIONS: Leave Coleraine travelling towards Castlerock. At Castlerock crossroads turn left onto the Dunboe Road, take first right onto Ballywoodock Road, left onto Altikeeragh Road, right onto Ballyhackett Lane and house is first on left
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »