- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Mid Terrace Home in a Modern & Exclusive Development
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Gas Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom consisting of WC, Wash Hand Basin, Panelled Bath and Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Glazed Windows
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces to Rear
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast & Many Other Parts of the Province via the M1 Motorway Network
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn Including Leading Schools, Shops & Public Transport
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis superb home is ideally located within the popular and highly regarded Ayrshire Development.
The bright and spacious home has been finished to a high standard and consists of a spacious lounge, modern kitchen with full range of appliances and separate wc, 3 spacious bedrooms including master with ensuite. The property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces to the rear.
Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public transport routes and leading schools this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Early viewing advised to not miss out.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hard glazed door to front, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.56m x 5.4m (18' 3" x 17' 9")
(at widest points) Laminate wood floor, recessed spot lighting.
- 3.23m x 4.3m (10' 7" x 14' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, ceramic tiled splash back.
- Airing cupboard off, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 5.25m (13' 7" x 17' 3")
(at widest range) Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, ceramic splash back, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.3m (11' 6" x 7' 7")
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic splash back, chrome heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower over, ceramic tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Leaving Lisburn on the Knockmore Road, take right onto Brokerstown Road into the Ayrshire Development, take the third turning on the right onto Ayrshire Avenue, the property is located on the left had side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »