- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented semi-detached home
- Spacious living room with feature bay window
- Dining kitchen with an excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully double glazed
- South facing rear garden
- Superb location, close to varied amenities, shops and schools
- Excellent transport links to Belfast, Holywood, Bangor and Ards Peninsula
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi-detached property, with off street parking and gardens to the front and rear.
Presented in ready to move in condition, this attractive property would be an excellent first time purchase. There is a spacious living room with a feature bay window and a good sized kitchen with an excellent range of units, integrated appliances and dining space. The first floor has three well-proportioned bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with white suite. The property is fully double glazed with oil fired central heating, an enclosed rear garden and off street parking for 2 cars.
Located off East Mount, the town centre is within walking distance with an excellent range of schools and nurseries not to mention the superb shopping and recreational facilities.
- uPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, under stairs cloaks.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.12m (15' 1" x 10' 3")
Plus bay window, laminate wooden floor.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 4.95m x 2.82m (16' 3" x 9' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated eye level double oven, plumbed for washing machine, glazed display cabinets, tiled splashback, tile effect floor, integrated dishwasher, uPVC rear door.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.9m x 2.87m (9' 6" x 9' 5")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.16m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Laminate wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, independent electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns, paved patio, oil storage tank. Tarmac driveway to front for 2 cars and front garden in lawn.
From Upper Greenwell Street, Continue onto the Bowtown Road, turn left into East Mount. Take the fifth left into Audleys Drive and second right into Audleys Gardens
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »