- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Period Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Extensively Refurbished
- Private Rear Garden
Additional InformationStunning Period Semi Detached Villa Situated Within This Highly Admired Tree Lined Avenue
A magnificent beautifully presented period semi detached period residence which has been modernised and presented to the highest standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen with utility area and bathroom in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, recessed lighting, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, downstairs furnished cloakroom and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include wiring and plumbing improvements and partial replastering and rerendering. Off street car parking and private gardens combines with the most convenient location making this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.47 x 4.04 (14'8" x 13'3")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Dining Room 3.38 x 3.12 (11'1" x 10'3")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Extended Kitchen 3.89 x 4.45 (12'9" x 14'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door, roof light.
Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, thermostatically controlled, telephone hand shower, drench shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, concealed cistern, porcelain tiled walls and floor, built-in cupboard, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 4.45 x 4.04 (14'7" x 13'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.67 (9'11" x 8'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Landing, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4.45 x 3.00 (14'7" x 9'10")
- Double panelled radiator, Oriel window.
- Bedroom 2.84 x 3.02 (9'4" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Hard landscaped front garden, extensive rear garden in lawn and patio areas, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »