- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family residence
- 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Dressing room off bedroom 2
- 4 reception rooms
- Kitchen with handmade units
- Spacious utility room
- Bathroom with 4-piece white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- 2x garages
- Alarm system
- Cornicing to ceiling in most rooms
- Brick pavior driveway to front and rear
- Landscaped gardens to front
- Mature shrubs in bark
- Totally enclosed to rear
- Cul-de-sac location
- Convenient to Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House Grammar School
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to bring to the market this exceptional detached dwelling situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Old Park Road. Offering 4 spacious bedrooms (master with en-suite and dressing room) 4 reception rooms and designer kitchen alongside double garage and superb living space. Having been lovingly cared for by the current owner, family buyers will not be disappointed at what is on offer in 6 Ashbourne Manor.
Located in this prime spot within excellent convenience to Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House Grammar School; this property offers such a fantastic opportunity to acquire your 'forever home' with such a sought after address. Rarely do properties of this calibre come to the market and for that reason viewing is advised at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With hardwood front door and double glazed side panel. Solid light oak wooden flooring. Balustrade staircase to first floor. Cornicing to ceiling.
- DESIGNER KITCHEN:
- 5.26m x 3.89m (17' 3" x 12' 9")
With an extensive range of eye and low level handmade units by Robert Heaney & Sons with corrian marble effect worktops. 1 1/4 bowl recessed sink unit. Aga oil fired stove. Feature dresser with glazed display units. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Larder. Pelmet and recessed lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Open plan to sunroom.
- 4.17m x 3.66m (13' 8" x 12' 0")
With mahogany double glazed doors to rear. Pine ceiling. Tiled flooring. Outlook over brick pavior patio and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.36m (9' 8" x 7' 9")
With matching handmade units with Franke stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Integrated washing machine and freezer. Pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Access to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.07m (17' 7" x 10' 1")
With up and over door. Boiler
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 3.07m (17' 1" x 10' 1")
- 2.16m x 2.16m (7' 1" x 7' 1")
With LFWC, bespoke WHB with vanity unit. Wooden wainscoting to walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator cover.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.56m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
With cast iron fire with granite hearth, wooden surround and mantle. Solid light oak wooden flooring.
- 5.28m x 4.29m (17' 4" x 14' 1")
With wood burning stove to slate tiled hearth, wooden surround and mantle. Bay Window. Radiator cover. Cornicing to ceiling.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
With ornate cornicing and ceiling rose. Radiator cover.
- With hot-press with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
With en-suite shower room. Cornicing to ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.18m x 2.29m (7' 2" x 7' 6")
With 3-piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB to recessed vanity unit, electric shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.56m (11' 4" x 11' 8")
With dressing room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
With eaves storage and velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
With built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.12m (14' 2" x 10' 3")
- 3.18m x 1.93m (10' 5" x 6' 4")
With 4-piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, shower to enclosed Mosaic tiled corner cubicle, bath to tiled panel/ plinth. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Brick pavior driveway to spacious off-street parking. Landscaped garden to front well stocked in mature shrubs. Outside halogen lights. Brick pavior to rear, well stocked with mature shrubs in bark. Totally enclosed by wooden fencing and gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »