- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Uninterrupted Sea and countryside views overlooking Downhill Castle, Mussendun Temple and beyond.
- Outstanding Detached Family Home on Picturesque Rural Site
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating.
- Well proportioned reception and bedrooms.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious family home located on the outskirts of Castlerock. Upon entering the home, the charming spacious entrance hall has a feature wood burning stove overlooked by a minstrel gallery and a quarry tiled floor. Leading on from same the Reception rooms and Kitchen offer spacious accommodation together with uninterrupted views across the surrounding countryside and coastline. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having two well proportioned bedrooms, main bathroom and a large landing encompassing a study area. This property offers an enviable lifestyle with Castlerock Golf Club and the fabulous Castlerock and Downhill beaches close by. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agents.
- Entrance Porch
- With a Quarry tiled floor, fan light window and a feature etched window.
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall with feature wood burning stove, Quarry tiled floor, minstrel gallery, storage cupboard, downstairs wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 5.92m x 4.01m (19'5 x 13'2)
- With Black fireplace with ornate carved wood surround, tiled hearth and solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen 5.97m x 4.09m (19'7 x 13'5)
- With Deluxe fitted real wood eye and low level units, half tiled between worktops, built in dishwasher, "Baumatic" five ring gas/electric range style cooker, "Blanco" extractor fan, concealed under lighting, Belfast sink with mixer tap, back light glass display cabinets, Quarry tiled floor, recessed lighting and French doors leading to:-
- Sun Room 3.66m x 3.53m (12' x 11'7)
- With solid wood flooring and recessed lighting.
- Utility Room 3.73m x 1.96m (12'3 x 6'5)
- With Quarry tiled floor and tiled splash backs.
- Dining room/Snug 4.57m x 4.09m (15' x 13'5)
- With bespoke fireplace, solid wood flooring and patio doors leading to rear.
- Main Bedroom 4.39m x 3.76m (14'5 x 12'4)
- With solid wood flooring and en suite comprising wc, wash hand basin, fully clad electric double shower cubicle, tiled splash backs and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.45m (13'9 x 11'4)
- With solid wood flooring.
- First floor
- Spacious landing
- Open plan with study area and built in office furniture, two large storage cupboards and minstrel gallery overlooking entrance hall.
- Bedroom 3 5.87m x 3.43m (19'3 x 11'3)
- With Jack and Jill door leading into:-
- Main Bathroom 3.99m x 2.46m (13'1 x 8'1)
- With wc, wash hand basin, feature corner bath, fully clad electric shower cubicle, tiled splash backs and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 5.87m x 3.99m (19'3 x 13'1)
- With storage into eaves.
- The property is approached by a coloured stone driveway with ample parking to the side for extra vehicles. Centred within the well presented lawn stands a beautiful cherry tree which is complemented either side by an array of shrubs and flowerbeds. The present vendors have landscaped the rear garden incorporating a bespoke Hot Tub area that captures the sun for most of the day and is located overlooking the surrounding countryside and coastline. Patio area suitable for BBQ and all enclosed by a low wall. They have also planted a fantastic range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Detached Garage
- Which would also lend itself to either a studio or office.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »