- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with semi-solid wood floor
- Ground floor W.C.
- Living room 15'2 x 13'2 with contempory style fireplace / Glazed french doors to entrance hall
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed doors to rear
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated 'bosch' induction hob and low level combination oven and grill / Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with range of luxury built-in bedroom furniture and modern ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with parking for four cars / Detached garage / Fully enclosed and professionally landscaped gardens to the rear / Extensive tegula brick patio's with inset lighting
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with detached garage and fully landscaped and enclosed gardens to the rear. Occupying a prime site with excellent privacy and sun orientation to the rear this exceptional property has been recently upgraded with a complete new ensuite and contemporary style built-in furniture to the master bedroom. Ideally suited to those wishing to downsize, young professionals and families alike the quality of finish and attention to detail both inside and out is second to none. Only of full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Dual colour composite door with partially frosted glass insets and sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Semi-solid wood floor. Meter cupboard. Small understair storage cupboard. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back and fully tiled floor.
- Living Room 4.62m x 4.01m (15'2" x 13'2")
- Modern contemporary style raised fireplace with brushed stainless steel surround and inset living flame gas fire. Polished stainless steel hearth. Twin wall light points. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.Glazed French doors to entrance hall.
- Kitchen With Informal Dinig Area 6.15m x 2.97m (20'2" x 9'9")
- Full range of alder "Shaker" style high and low level units with long chrome handles and frosted glazed display cabinet. Contrasting work surfaces with circular stainless steel sink unit and matching drainer. Mixer taps. Over window pelmut with low voltage down lights. Wine rack. Integrated 4 ring 'Bosch' induction halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel splash back and feature stainless steel and glass back lit extractor canopy. In and under unit lighting. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- Gable side window. Single radiator. "Dri-Master" air extraction system. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'9
- Full range of high gloss, grey coloured and beech trimmed built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes and drawer sets. Bed recess with matching side drawers and alcove display areas with glass shelving. Over bed lockers. Matching free-standing drawer set. Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Recently fitted and ultra modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with storage below and mixer tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with mixer unit and pivot door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Recessed wall display area with low voltage downlights. PVC ceiling with low voltage downlights. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.90m (10'8" x 9'6")
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.11m (10'6" x 6'11")
- (max) Single radiator.
- Bathroom 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9 x 6'9)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and mixer taps with shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and chrome towel rail below. Fully tiled walls to bath area with decorative border and inset. Full height tiled splash back to sink unit. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Low maintenance garden area to front in neat lawn with low level planting, mature specimen tree and gold stone borders. Tarmac drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Access to;
- Garage 5.51m x 3.00m (18'1 x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler. Access to small loft area. PVC double glazed window. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed and recently landscaped garden to rear in tegula brick semi-circular paved patio with inset lighting and step down to lower tegula briack patio area. Curved flower display areas. 6ft timber fencing. Outside tap, light and power socket. Fully paved bin enclosure large enough for a dog run. PVC tank. Pedestrian gate to side driveway.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »