- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Property Located In The Popular Bloomfield Area
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bedrooms And Study Area With Access To Roofspace
- Bathroom With White Suite Including Panelled Bath
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Abetta Parade in the Bloomfield area of East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, two bedrooms and a white bathroom. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard.
This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 13'0 x 11'6 (3.96m x 3.51m)
- Brick fireplace. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 15'9 x 6'8 (4.80m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'2 x 9'2 (2.79m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 9'0 x 10'2 (2.74m x 3.10m)
- Study Area 6'5 x 5'9 (1.96m x 1.75m)
- Staircase to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Roofspace 14'5 x 7'2 (4.39m x 2.18m)
- Enclosed yard to rear with oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »